Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fuck You ! You Fat Fucking Butch !

15 years old.

I'm a popular high school girl. Although not the beautiful kind of girl that boys lined up behind, but I'm dealing weed and I play drums better than most boys did, these 2 attributes made me look very cool.

I am able to pull off what seems to be an impenetrable aura of self confidence, an absolute state of control over my own self. It works... really well !

People have been impressed by me before and I noticed.

I loved this feeling.

It is a drug.

And I'm using this ability to survive throughout the teen world.

I'm in the school's cafeteria. And there it is, third table on the right : This, obviously, out-of-the-closet, dyke. Oh ! What a prey !

Me and my friends called her "La Licheuse" in French, "The Licker", if you need an English translation.

La Licheuse is having a sandwich with one of her, probably, fag friend. Well, not probably : any one that is with her is automatically gay... No nuance is relevant here anyways ! You know how this works... Right !

She was always quiet, but in a weird way. Not shy... but estranged from human kind. There was something about her approach of situations, and let's not talk about her mannerisms.

So there she is, having lunch. I'm thirsty and as I got up to throw a buck in the soda machine I realize that she is standing behind me... I turn around :

- Don't you fucking look at my ass bitch !

She paused... and then replied :

- It's not your ass that I was looking at but at the way in which you elegantly bought a pepsi.

What the fuck is this dyke talking about ? Is she fucking flirting with me ?

- Why don't you go fuck yourself ! You fat fucking butch !

The insult didn't have the expected result, it didn't seem to really shock her. She, simply, tilted her head to her left and then looked at me... Don't look at me like that... I'm searching for something to say, I can't find anything... and she continues to stare... She suddenly becomes very impressive to me. She keeps looking, as if she was looking for something... Why am I scared ? Her eyes will not break, they will not get off of me... I'm terrified... And there she is...

Peering right trough me,

Gazing at my naked soul...

She knows !

She knows who I am,

My super-aura crumbles,

And here I stand,

In front of my own homosexuality... and my future best friend.

No comments: